Hellwig #6212 Dodge Ram 1500 air helper spring kits give you the benefit of better handling and control under heavily loaded conditions. These air helper springs are installed between the frame of Dodge Ram 1500 and the suspension, providing load support through the use of air pressure. Heavy duty brackets, and heavier 2800 pound air bags make Hellwig #6212 air helper springs the heaviest light truck air spring on the market and the superior choice.
Features & Benefits
- Hellwig # 6212 is custom fit for the Dodge Ram 1500
- Lifetime warranty on brackets, 2 year warranty on air springs
- Custom for air helper springs for the Dodge Ram 1500
- Hellwig # 6212 uses heavy duty brackets
- Virtually eliminates sagging springs
- 5600 lbs level load capacity
- Fully adjustable in order to insure improved leveling control
- Simple bolt-on installation
|Download Instructions||6212 Instructions|
|Level Load Capacity:||5,600 lbs|
|Average Install Time:||1 to 2 hours|
|Front or Rear Axle:||REAR|
|Drilling Required (Yes or No):||NO|
- 35 lbs.
- SKU #6212 Fits:
- 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD/4WD
- 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD/4WD
- 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD/4WD
- 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD/4WD
- 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD/4WD
- 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD/4WD
1. Note: Never load vehicle beyond the manufacturer's maximum gross vehicle weight rating.