Hellwig #6154 Ford F150 air helper spring kits give you the benefit of better handling and control under heavily loaded conditions. These air helper springs are installed between the frame of Ford F150 and the suspension, providing load support through the use of air pressure. Heavy duty brackets, higher test pressure and a longer stroke make Hellwig #6154 air helper springs the superior choice.
Features & Benefits
- Hellwig # 6154 is custom fit for the Ford F150
- Lifetime warranty on brackets, 2 year warranty on air springs
- Custom for air helper springs for the Ford F150
- Heavy duty brackets
- Virtually eliminates sagging springs
- 5000 lbs level load capacity
- Fully adjustable in order to insure improved leveling control
- Simple bolt-on installation
|Download Instructions||6154 Instructions|
|Level Load Capacity:||5,000 lbs|
|Average Install Time:||1 to 2 hours|
|Front or Rear Axle:||REAR|
|Drilling Required (Yes or No):||NO|
- 33 lbs.
- SKU #6154 Fits:
- 2008 Ford F150 4wd
- 2007 Ford F150 4wd
- 2006 Ford F150 4wd
- 2005 Ford F150 4wd
- 2004 Ford F150 4wd
1. Note: Never load vehicle beyond the manufacturer's maximum gross vehicle weight rating.
2. Will not fit heritage models.