Hellwig #6108 Ford F250 air helper spring kits give you the benefit of better handling and control under heavily loaded conditions. These air helper springs are installed between the frame of Ford F250 and the suspension, providing load support through the use of air pressure. Heavy duty brackets, and heavier 2800 pound air bags make Hellwig #6108 air helper springs the heaviest light truck air spring on the market and the superior choice.
Features & Benefits
- Hellwig # 6108 is custom fit for the Ford F250
- Lifetime warranty on brackets, 2 year warranty on air springs
- Custom for air helper springs for the Ford F250
- Heavy duty brackets
- Virtually eliminates sagging springs
- 5600 lbs level load capacity
- Fully adjustable in order to insure improved leveling control
- Simple bolt-on installation
|Level Load Capacity:||5,600 lbs|
|Average Install Time:||1 to 2 hours|
|Front or Rear Axle:||REAR|
|Drilling Required (Yes or No):||NO|
- 33 lbs.
- SKU #6108 Fits:
- 2013 Ford F250 4wd
- 2012 Ford F250 4wd
- 2011 Ford F250 4wd
1. Note: Never load vehicle beyond the manufacturer's maximum gross vehicle weight rating.
2. Includes dually