Hellwig #6017 GMC Sierra 3500HD air helper spring kits give you the benefit of better handling and control under heavily loaded conditions. These air helper springs are installed between the frame of GMC Sierra 3500HD and the suspension, providing load support through the use of air pressure. Heavy duty brackets, and heavier 2800 pound air bags make Hellwig #6017 air helper springs the heaviest light truck air spring on the market and the superior choice.
Features & Benefits
- Hellwig # 6017 is custom fit for the GMC Sierra 3500HD
- Lifetime warranty on brackets, 2 year warranty on air springs
- Custom for air helper springs for the GMC Sierra 3500HD
- Hellwig # 6017 uses heavy duty brackets
- Virtually eliminates sagging springs
- 5600 lbs level load capacity
- Fully adjustable in order to insure improved leveling control
- Simple bolt-on installation
|Download Instructions||6017 Instructions|
|Level Load Capacity:||5,600 lbs|
|Average Install Time:||1 to 2 hours|
|Front or Rear Axle:||REAR|
|Drilling Required (Yes or No):||NO|
- 38 lbs.
- SKU #6017 Fits:
- 2014 GMC Sierra 3500HD 2wd & 4WD
- 2013 GMC Sierra 3500HD 2wd & 4WD
- 2012 GMC Sierra 3500HD 2wd & 4WD
- 2011 GMC Sierra 3500HD 2wd & 4WD
1. Note: Never load vehicle beyond the manufacturer's maximum gross vehicle weight rating.
2. Includes Dually.