Using the heaviest duty brackets on the market Hellwig air helper spring kits are tough to beat. Designed to give you the benefit of better handling and control under heavily loaded conditions. These air helper springs are installed between the frame of GMC Sierra 3500HD and the suspension, providing load support through the use of air pressure. Heavy duty brackets, higher test pressure and a longer stroke make Hellwig air helper springs the superior choice.
Features & Benefits
- Includes heaviest duty mounting brackets in the market today
- Lifetime warranty on brackets, 2 year warranty on air springs
- 5000 lbs level load capacity
- Hellwig # 6006 is custom fit for the GMC Sierra 3500HD
- Virtually eliminates sagging rear suspension while towing or hauling
- Improves ride control and handling
- Fully adjustable via air pressure
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Fully compatible with Air Lift and Firestone compressor systems for convenient in cab control
|Download Instructions||6006 Instructions|
|Level Load Capacity:||5,000 lbs|
|Average Install Time:||1 to 2 hours|
|Front or Rear Axle:||REAR|
|Drilling Required (Yes or No):||NO|
- 33 lbs.
- SKU #6006 Fits:
- 2010 GMC Sierra 3500HD 2wd & 4wd
- 2009 GMC Sierra 3500HD 2wd & 4wd
- 2008 GMC Sierra 3500HD 2wd & 4wd
- 2007 GMC Sierra 3500HD 2wd & 4wd
- 2006 GMC Sierra 3500HD 2wd & 4wd
- 2005 GMC Sierra 3500HD 2wd & 4wd
- 2004 GMC Sierra 3500HD 2wd & 4wd
- 2003 GMC Sierra 3500HD 2wd & 4wd
- 2002 GMC Sierra 3500HD 2wd & 4wd
- 2001 GMC Sierra 3500HD 2wd & 4wd
1. Note: Never load vehicle beyond the manufacturer's maximum gross vehicle weight rating.
2. Fully compatible with Air Lift and Firestone compressor systems.