"Keep it Level" while towing or hauling !!!
Air Lift 59537 "Ride Control" air bag helper springs keep your Toyota Tacoma level and riding comfortably when hauling or towing. These totally adjustable air springs mount between the frame and the suspension of your Toyota Tacoma to provide load control through the use of air pressure. Rated at 2,000 lbs for additional level suspension load capacity. All Air Lift air bag helper springs are custom fit for a simple bolt-on installation. An optional air control kit (air compressor kit) can be added (not required) for additional convenience.
|All Air Lift air bag helper springs are backed by the Air Lift exclusive "60 Day Ride Satisfaction Guarantee" and a "Limited Lifetime Warranty".|
Features & Benefits
- Custom fit installation for the Toyota Tacoma
- Air Lift #59537 Air Springs adjustable for a great ride, loaded or unloaded
- Eliminate suspension sag, sway & bottoming out
- Will increase the level load capacity 2000 lbs
- Made with rugged, durable components
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Air Lift 60 Day Ride Satisfaction Guarantee
- Quick & Easy Installation with common hand tools
- Air pressure adjustable from 5 to 100 PSI
|Download Instructions||59537 Instructions|
|Level Load Capacity:||2,000 lbs|
|Average Install Time:||2 hours|
- 31 lbs.
- SKU #59537 Fits:
- 2004 Toyota Tacoma 4x4
- 2003 Toyota Tacoma 4x4
- 2002 Toyota Tacoma 4x4
- 2001 Toyota Tacoma 4x4
- 2000 Toyota Tacoma 4x4
- 1999 Toyota Tacoma 4x4
- 1998 Toyota Tacoma 4x4
- 1997 Toyota Tacoma 4x4
- 1996 Toyota Tacoma 4x4
- 1995 Toyota Tacoma 4x4
1. Do NOT exceed the vehicles Recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR).