"Keep it Level" while towing or hauling !!!
Air Lift's "Ride Control" air bag helper springs keep your Ford E150 Van truck level and riding comfortably when hauling or towing. These totally adjustable air springs mount between the frame and the suspension of your Ford E-150 to provide load control through the use of air pressure. Rated at 2,000 lbs for additional level suspension load capacity. All Air Lift air bag helper springs are custom fit for a simple bolt-on installation. An optional air control kit (air compressor kit) can be added (not required) for additional convenience.
|All Air Lift air bag helper springs are backed by the Air Lift exclusive "60 Day Ride Satisfaction Guarantee" and a "Limited Lifetime Warranty".|
Features & Benefits
- Custom fit installation for the Ford E150 Van
- Air Springs adjustable for a great ride, loaded or unloaded
- Eliminate suspension sag, sway & bottoming out
- Will increase the level load capacity 2000 lbs
- Made with rugged, durable components
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 60 Day Ride Satisfaction Guarantee
- Quick & Easy Installation with common hand tools
- Air pressure adjustable from 5 to 100 PSI
|Download Instructions||59526 Instructions|
|Level Load Capacity:||2,000 lbs|
|Average Install Time:||2 hours|
- 31 lbs.
- SKU #59526 Fits:
- 2014 Ford Van E-150
- 2013 Ford Van E-150
- 2012 Ford Van E-150
- 2011 Ford Van E-150
- 2010 Ford Van E-150
- 2009 Ford Van E-150
- 2008 Ford Van E-150
- 2007 Ford Van E-150
- 2006 Ford Van E-150
- 2005 Ford Van E-150
- 2004 Ford Van E-150
- 2003 Ford Van E-150
- 2002 Ford Van E-150
- 2001 Ford Van E-150
- 2000 Ford Van E-150
- 1999 Ford Van E-150
- 1998 Ford Van E-150
- 1997 Ford Van E-150
- 1996 Ford Van E-150
1. Do NOT exceed the vehicles Recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR).
2. Requires 6" clearance between tire and frame.