"Keep it Level" while towing or hauling !!!
Air Lift's "Ride Control" air bag helper springs keep your Chevy Suburban level and riding comfortably when hauling or towing. These totally adjustable air springs mount between the frame and the suspension of your Chevy Suburban to provide load control through the use of air pressure. Rated at 2,000 lbs for additional level suspension load capacity. All Air Lift air bag helper springs are custom fit for a simple bolt-on installation. An optional air control kit (air compressor kit) can be added (not required) for additional convenience.
|All Air Lift air bag helper springs are backed by the Air Lift exclusive "60 Day Ride Satisfaction Guarantee" and a "Limited Lifetime Warranty".|
Features & Benefits
- Custom fit installation
- Air Springs adjustable for a great ride, loaded or unloaded
- Eliminate suspension sag, sway & bottoming out
- Will increase the level load capacity 2000 lbs
- Made with rugged, durable components
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 60 Day Ride Satisfaction Guarantee
- Quick & Easy Installation with common hand tools
- Air pressure adjustable from 5 to 100 PSI
|Download Instructions||59526 Instructions|
|Level Load Capacity:||2,000 lbs|
|Average Install Time:||2 hours|
- 30 lbs.
- SKU #59526 Fits:
- 2010 Chevy Suburban 2500 4x4
- 2009 Chevy Suburban 2500 4x4
- 2008 Chevy Suburban 2500 4x4
- 2007 Chevy Suburban 2500 4x4
- 2006 Chevy Suburban 2500 4x4
- 2005 Chevy Suburban 2500 4x4
- 2004 Chevy Suburban 2500 4x4
- 2003 Chevy Suburban 2500 4x4
- 2002 Chevy Suburban 2500 4x4
- 2001 Chevy Suburban 2500 4x4
- 2000 Chevy Suburban 2500 4x4
1. Do NOT exceed the vehicles Recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR)
2. With leaf springs; Requires 6" between the tire and frame.