"Keep it Level" while towing or hauling !!!
Air Lift 59514 "Ride Control" air bag helper springs keep your Ford Explorer level and riding comfortably when hauling or towing. These totally adjustable air springs mount between the frame and the suspension of your Ford Explorer to provide load control through the use of air pressure. Rated at 2,000 lbs for additional level suspension load capacity. All Air Lift air bag helper springs are custom fit for a simple bolt-on installation. An optional air control kit (air compressor kit) can be added (not required) for additional convenience.
|All Air Lift air bag helper springs are backed by the Air Lift exclusive "60 Day Ride Satisfaction Guarantee" and a "Limited Lifetime Warranty".|
Features & Benefits
- Custom fit installation for the Ford Explorer
- Air Springs adjustable for a great ride, loaded or unloaded
- Eliminate suspension sag, sway & bottoming out
- Will increase the level load capacity 2000 lbs
- Made with rugged, durable components
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 60 Day Ride Satisfaction Guarantee
- Quick & Easy Installation with common hand tools
- Air pressure adjustable from 5 to 100 PSI
|Download Instructions||59514 Instructions|
|Level Load Capacity:||2,000 lbs|
|Average Install Time:||2 hours|
- 30 lbs.
- SKU #59514 Fits:
- 1997 Ford Explorer 2wd
- 1996 Ford Explorer 2wd
- 1995 Ford Explorer 2wd
1. Without automatic ride control option