"Keep it Level" while towing or hauling !!!
Air Lift's "Ride Control" air bag helper springs keep your GMC Jimmy level and riding comfortably when hauling or towing. These totally adjustable air springs mount between the frame and the suspension of your GMC Jimmy to provide load control through the use of air pressure. Rated at 2,000 lbs for additional level suspension load capacity. All Air Lift air bag helper springs are custom fit for a simple bolt-on installation. An optional air control kit (air compressor kit) can be added (not required) for additional convenience.
At Suspension Connection we are one of the largest retailers of Air Lift products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Air Lift purchases. Try us out!
|All Air Lift air bag helper springs are backed by the Air Lift exclusive "60 Day Ride Satisfaction Guarantee" and a "Limited Lifetime Warranty".|
Features & Benefits
- Custom fit installation for the GMC Jimmy
- Air Springs adjustable for a great ride, loaded or unloaded
- Eliminate suspension sag, sway & bottoming out
- Will increase the level load capacity 2000 lbs
- Made with rugged, durable components
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 60 Day Ride Satisfaction Guarantee
- Quick & Easy Installation with common hand tools
- Air pressure adjustable from 5 to 100 PSI
|Download Instructions||59501 Instructions|
|Level Load Capacity:||2,000 lbs|
|Average Install Time:||2 hours|
- 20 lbs.
- SKU #59501 Fits:
- 1991 GMC Jimmy 4x4
- 1990 GMC Jimmy 4x4
- 1989 GMC Jimmy 4x4
- 1988 GMC Jimmy 4x4
- 1987 GMC Jimmy 4x4
- 1986 GMC Jimmy 4x4
- 1985 GMC Jimmy 4x4
- 1984 GMC Jimmy 4x4
- 1983 GMC Jimmy 4x4
- 1982 GMC Jimmy 4x4
- 1981 GMC Jimmy 4x4
- 1980 GMC Jimmy 4x4
- 1979 GMC Jimmy 4x4
- 1978 GMC Jimmy 4x4
- 1977 GMC Jimmy 4x4
- 1976 GMC Jimmy 4x4
- 1975 GMC Jimmy 4x4
- 1974 GMC Jimmy 4x4
- 1973 GMC Jimmy 4x4
1. Do NOT exceed the vehicles Recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR)
2. Requires 6" between the tire and frame.