"Keep it Level" while towing or hauling !!!
Air Lift's "Ride Control" air bag helper springs keep your GMC truck level and riding comfortably when hauling or towing. These totally adjustable air springs mount between the frame and the suspension of your GMC truck to provide load control through the use of air pressure. Rated at 2,000 lbs for additional level suspension load capacity. All Air Lift air bag helper springs are custom fit for a simple bolt-on installation. An optional air control kit (air compressor kit) can be added (not required) for additional convenience.
At Suspension Connection we are one of the largest retailers of Air Lift products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Air Lift purchases. Try us out!
|All Air Lift air bag helper springs are backed by the Air Lift exclusive "60 Day Ride Satisfaction Guarantee" and a "Limited Lifetime Warranty".|
Features & Benefits
- Custom fit installation for the GMC truck
- Air Springs adjustable for a great ride, loaded or unloaded
- Eliminate suspension sag, sway & bottoming out
- Will increase the level load capacity 2000 lbs
- Made with rugged, durable components
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 60 Day Ride Satisfaction Guarantee
- Quick & Easy Installation with common hand tools
- Air pressure adjustable from 5 to 100 PSI
|Download Instructions||59501 Instructions|
|Level Load Capacity:||2,000 lbs|
|Average Install Time:||2 hours|
- 20 lbs.
- SKU #59501 Fits:
- 1998 GMC Truck 1500 4x4 & 2wd
- 1997 GMC Truck 1500 4x4 & 2wd
- 1996 GMC Truck 1500 4x4 & 2wd
- 1995 GMC Truck 1500 4x4 & 2wd
- 1994 GMC Truck 1500 4x4 & 2wd
- 1993 GMC Truck 1500 4x4 & 2wd
- 1992 GMC Truck 1500 4x4 & 2wd
- 1991 GMC Truck 1500 4x4 & 2wd
- 1990 GMC Truck 1500 4x4 & 2wd
- 1989 GMC Truck 1500 4x4 & 2wd
- 1988 GMC Truck 1500 4x4 & 2wd
1. Do NOT exceed the vehicles Recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR)
2. Requires 6" between the tire and frame
3. With axle to frame dimension of 7.25" or less use kit #57128