Improve your GMC Jimmy's handling & steering response with sway bars from ADDCO!
ADDCO Anti-Sway Bars are designed improve your vehicles performance by reducing body roll which results in weight being more evenly distributed to all four wheels. This helps your vehicle stay more level with the road which will improve handling, steering and cornering grip. Sway Bars are ideal for vehicles from sports cars needed added performance to trucks & suvs hauling additional loads. ADDCO sway bars are "cold formed" of pre-hardened bar stock to prevent heat treat deformation and to retain material specifications in extreme use.
Features & Benefits
- Reduces body roll for better vehicle control
- Greatly improves cornering traction for safer driving and turning capabilities
- Distributes weight more evenly to all four wheels
- ADDCO originated the aftermarket anti-sway bar industry over 50 years ago
- Lifetime warranty
- Fast, Easy "Bolt-On" installation
- Addco # 576 sway bars are "cold forming" of pre-hardened bar stock to prevent heat treat deformation
- Includes required mounting hardware (some sway bar kits use some of the existing factory hardware)
|Bar Diameter:||1 1/8"|
|Average Install Time:||1 to 2 hours|
|Location: (front or rear axle)||FRONT AXLE|
- 36 lbs.
- SKU #576 Fits:
- 1991 GMC Jimmy 2wd
- 1990 GMC Jimmy 2wd
- 1989 GMC Jimmy 2wd
- 1988 GMC Jimmy 2wd
- 1987 GMC Jimmy 2wd
- 1986 GMC Jimmy 2wd
- 1985 GMC Jimmy 2wd
- 1984 GMC Jimmy 2wd
- 1983 GMC Jimmy 2wd
- 1982 GMC Jimmy 2wd
- 1981 GMC Jimmy 2wd
- 1980 GMC Jimmy 2wd
- 1979 GMC Jimmy 2wd
- 1978 GMC Jimmy 2wd
- 1977 GMC Jimmy 2wd
- 1976 GMC Jimmy 2wd
- 1975 GMC Jimmy 2wd
- 1974 GMC Jimmy 2wd
- 1973 GMC Jimmy 2wd
- This is a replacement (larger diameter) sway bar that replaces an existing factory bar on your vehicle. It requires some or all the original hardware to mount properly.
- The images shown are "sample images" of the products. Actual sway bars & hardware will vary from vehicle to vehicle.