Eliminate rear suspension sag or bottoming out with Air Lift "Load Lifter 5000" Air Spring Kits !
Air Lift "Load Lifter 5000" air bag helper springs are designed to provide a comfortable ride while increasing your Ford truck's "level load" suspension capacity up to 5000 lbs. Made with rugged, durable components, these totally adjustable air springs mount between the frame and the suspension of your Ford F250 to provide load control through the use of air pressure. All Air Lift air bag helper springs are custom fit for a simple bolt-on installation. An optional air control kit (air compressor kit) can be added (not required) for additional convenience.
At Suspension Connection we are one of the largest retailers of Air Lift products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Air Lift purchases. Try us out!
|All Air Lift air bag helper springs are backed by the Air Lift exclusive "60 Day Ride Satisfaction Guarantee" and a "Limited Lifetime Warranty".|
Features & Benefits
- "NO DRILLING" installation
- Custom fit installation
- Air Lift #57397 Air Springs adjustable for a great ride, loaded or unloaded
- Eliminate suspension sag, sway & bottoming out
- Will increase the level load capacity 5000 lbs
- Made with rugged, durable components
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Air Lift 60 Day Ride Satisfaction Guarantee
- Quick & Easy Installation with common hand tools
- Air pressure adjustable from 5 to 100 PSI
|Download Instructions||57397 Instructions|
|Level Load Capacity:||5,000 lbs|
|Average Install Time:||2 hours|
- 43 lbs.
- SKU #57397 Fits:
- 2010 Ford F250 2wd (will fit w/ in bed hitch)
- 2009 Ford F250 2wd (will fit w/ in bed hitch)
- 2008 Ford F250 2wd (will fit w/ in bed hitch)
- 2007 Ford F250 2wd (will fit w/ in bed hitch)
- 2006 Ford F250 2wd (will fit w/ in bed hitch)
- 2005 Ford F250 2wd (will fit w/ in bed hitch)
1. Do NOT exceed the vehicles Recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR)
Under Frame Kit
1. Fits single rear wheel (SRW) and dual rear wheel (DRW) models
2. Will fit most side-mount fifth wheel hitch applications
3. Does not fit cab & chassis applications