Eliminate rear suspension sag or bottoming out with Air Lift "Load Lifter 5000" Air Spring Kits !
Air Lift "Load Lifter 5000" air bag helper springs are designed to provide a comfortable ride while increasing your Dodge Ram "level load" suspension capacity up to 5000 lbs. Made with rugged, durable components, these totally adjustable air springs mount between the frame and the suspension of your Dodge Ram 3500 to provide load control through the use of air pressure. All Air Lift air bag helper springs are custom fit for a simple bolt-on installation. An optional air control kit (air compressor kit) can be added (not required) for additional convenience.
At Suspension Connection we are one of the largest retailers of Air Lift products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Air Lift purchases. Try us out!
|All Air Lift air bag helper springs are backed by the Air Lift exclusive "60 Day Ride Satisfaction Guarantee" and a "Limited Lifetime Warranty".|
Features & Benefits
- Custom fit installation for the Dodge Ram 3500
- Air Lift #57215 Air Springs adjustable for a great ride, loaded or unloaded
- Eliminate suspension sag, sway & bottoming out
- Will increase the level load capacity up to 5000 lbs
- Made with rugged, durable components
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 60 Day Ride Satisfaction Guarantee
- Quick & Easy Installation with common hand tools
- Air pressure adjustable from 5 to 100 PSI
|Download Instructions||57215 Instructions|
|Level Load Capacity:||5,000 lbs|
|Average Install Time:||2 hours|
- 30 lbs.
- SKU #57215 Fits:
- 2002 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 & 2wd
- 2001 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 & 2wd
- 2000 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 & 2wd
- 1999 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 & 2wd
- 1998 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 & 2wd
- 1997 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 & 2wd
- 1996 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 & 2wd
- 1995 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 & 2wd
- 1994 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 & 2wd
1. Do NOT exceed the vehicles Recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR)