Curt Manufacturing's # 56150 Chrysler Town and Country Trailer Wiring Kit T-Connector Harnesses are designed to make connecting your trailers wiring a snap. No need to cut or modify your vehicles existing wiring harness, Curt's custom fit T-connector trailer wiring kits will plug right into your existings factory wiring. On most vehicles this simple design only requires you to unplug your stock harness at its connection point (usually located near your taillights) and then plug in the new Curt Chrysler Town and Country wiring kit. This requires no cutting or no soldering of any of the wires. Built-in converters are pre-wired into applications that require taillight conversion. Once installed this Curt 56150 kit will provide a standard 4 wire flat connection you connect you Chrysler Town and Country to your trailer.
Features & Benefits
- Simple Plug and Go design
- Curt 56150 is designed specifically for the Chrysler Town and Country
- Provides a stand 4-wire flate connection for a vehicle to trailer connection
- No cutting or splicing of the factory wiring system
|Install Time:||45 minutes minutes|
|Download Instructions:||56150 Instructions|
- 3 lbs.
- SKU #56150 Fits:
- 2014 Chrysler Town and Country
- 2013 Chrysler Town and Country
- 2012 Chrysler Town and Country
- 2011 Chrysler Town and Country