Curt Manufacturing's # 56110 Ford F150 Trailer Wiring Kit T-Connector Harnesses are designed to make connecting your trailers wiring a snap. No need to cut or modify your vehicles existing wiring harness, Curt's custom fit T-connector trailer wiring kits will plug right into your existings factory wiring. On most vehicles this simple design only requires you to unplug your stock harness at its connection point (usually located near your taillights) and then plug in the new Curt Ford F150 wiring kit. This requires no cutting or no soldering of any of the wires. Built-in converters are pre-wired into applications that require taillight conversion. Once installed this Curt 56110 kit will provide a standard 4 wire flat connection you connect you Ford F150 to your trailer.
Features & Benefits
- Simple Plug and Go design
- Curt 56110 is designed specifically for the Ford F150
- Provides a stand 4-wire flate connection for a vehicle to trailer connection
- No cutting or splicing of the factory wiring system
|Install Time:||5 minutes minutes|
|Download Instructions:||56110 Instructions|
- 1 lbs.
- SKU #56110 Fits:
- 2013 Ford F150 (OE Replacement 4-Flat)
- 2012 Ford F150 (OE Replacement 4-Flat)
- 2011 Ford F150 (OE Replacement 4-Flat)
- 2010 Ford F150 (OE Replacement 4-Flat)