Tuff Country's 6" Toyota Tundra lift kit will allow for use of up to 35" tires and gives additional fender clearance. This lift kit uses new steering knuckles and a 3-piece sub frame that in includes a heavy duty skid plate for front end differential protection. Lift blocks and rear add-a-leafs lift the rear. Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
Features and Benefits
- Tuff Country #56070 gives additional clearance for larger tires (35")
- Heavy duty skid plates for front end protection and stability
- Upper coil / strut spacers maintain a near factory ride
- Factory front struts can be retained
- Heavy Duty Steering Knuckles
- Tuff Country Limited Lifetime Warranty
Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended rear
shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks. Front struts can be retained2.
Requires new wheels at least 18" in diameter and a maxium width of 9". If using 18" wheels, backspacing must be 5 1/2" or less. If using 20" wheels, backspacing must be 6" or less.