The Tuff Country EZ-Ride #55906 Toyota Tundra suspension lift is in a class by itself. Top quality design and ease of installation make this system unique from any Tundra lift kit on the market. New replacement heavy duty spindles eliminate the need for ball joint spacers. Upper ball joints & bearings are pressed into the new spindles. Upper coil / strut spacers are used to lift the front end and maintain a factory ride. Replacement struts are not required. A lower subframe drops the lower control arms while stabilizing the front end with its one piece design. Once installed 33" x 12.5" tires can be mounted for a whole new look.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
Features & Benefits
- Heavy duty replacement spindles
- Upper coil / strut spacers maintain a near factory ride
- Front stock struts can be retained
- One-piece subframe for added strength
- Allows use of 33" tires
- Upper ball joints &bearings pressed into new spindles
|Download Instructions||55906 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||33" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||5" Front / 4" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 1) One piece subframe, 2) Upper strut spacers, 2) Heavy duty steering knuckles, 2) Differential drop brackets, 2) Sway bar drop brackets, 1) Steering shaft extension, 2) Cast iron 4" rear lift blocks, 4) Rear ubolts, 1) Hardware bag
- 100 lbs.
- SKU #55906 Fits:
- 2004 Toyota Tundra
2. Factory rims will not fit with this lift kit. Rims with a 4.5" back spacing or less is required.
3. This kit is designed to fit with ABS brakes and automatic hubs. Vehicles without ABS brakes require optional ABS plugs.