Curt Manufacturing's # 55529 Kia Sportage Trailer Wiring Kit T-Connector Harnesses are designed to make connecting your trailers wiring a snap. No need to cut or modify your vehicles existing wiring harness, Curt's custom fit T-connector trailer wiring kits will plug right into your existings factory wiring. On most vehicles this simple design only requires you to unplug your stock harness at its connection point (usually located near your taillights) and then plug in the new Curt Kia Sportage wiring kit. This requires no cutting or no soldering of any of the wires. Built-in converters are pre-wired into applications that require taillight conversion. Once installed this Curt 55529 kit will provide a standard 4 wire flat connection you connect you Kia Sportage to your trailer.
Features & Benefits
- Simple Plug and Go design
- Curt 55529 is designed specifically for the Kia Sportage
- Provides a stand 4-wire flate connection for a vehicle to trailer connection
- No cutting or splicing of the factory wiring system
|Install Time:||5 minutes minutes|
|Download Instructions:||55529 Instructions|
- 3 lbs.
- SKU #55529 Fits:
- 2010 Kia Sportage (V6 models only)
- 2009 Kia Sportage (V6 models only)
- 2008 Kia Sportage (V6 models only)
- 2007 Kia Sportage (V6 models only)
- 2006 Kia Sportage (V6 models only)
- 2005 Kia Sportage (V6 models only)