Curt Manufacturing's # 55434 Chevy Cobalt Trailer Wiring Kit T-Connector Harnesses are designed to make connecting your trailers wiring a snap. No need to cut or modify your vehicles existing wiring harness, Curt's custom fit T-connector trailer wiring kits will plug right into your existings factory wiring. On most vehicles this simple design only requires you to unplug your stock harness at its connection point (usually located near your taillights) and then plug in the new Curt Chevy Cobalt wiring kit. This requires no cutting or no soldering of any of the wires. Built-in converters are pre-wired into applications that require taillight conversion. Once installed this Curt 55434 kit will provide a standard 4 wire flat connection you connect you Chevy Cobalt to your trailer.
Features & Benefits
- Simple Plug and Go design
- Curt 55434 is designed specifically for the Chevy Cobalt
- Provides a stand 4-wire flate connection for a vehicle to trailer connection
- No cutting or splicing of the factory wiring system
|Install Time:||10 minutes minutes|
|Download Instructions:||55434 Instructions|
- 3 lbs.
- SKU #55434 Fits:
- 2010 Chevy Cobalt (4 door only)
- 2009 Chevy Cobalt (4 door only)
- 2008 Chevy Cobalt (4 door only)
- 2007 Chevy Cobalt (4 door only)
- 2006 Chevy Cobalt (4 door only)
- 2005 Chevy Cobalt (4 door only)