Curt Manufacturing's # 55352 Buick Roadmaster Trailer Wiring Kit T-Connector Harnesses are designed to make connecting your trailers wiring a snap. No need to cut or modify your vehicles existing wiring harness, Curt's custom fit T-connector trailer wiring kits will plug right into your existings factory wiring. On most vehicles this simple design only requires you to unplug your stock harness at its connection point (usually located near your taillights) and then plug in the new Curt Buick Roadmaster wiring kit. This requires no cutting or no soldering of any of the wires. Built-in converters are pre-wired into applications that require taillight conversion. Once installed this Curt 55352 kit will provide a standard 4 wire flat connection you connect you Buick Roadmaster to your trailer.
Features & Benefits
- Simple Plug and Go design
- Curt 55352 is designed specifically for the Buick Roadmaster
- Provides a stand 4-wire flate connection for a vehicle to trailer connection
- No cutting or splicing of the factory wiring system
|Install Time:||10 minutes minutes|
|Download Instructions:||55352 Instructions|
- 3 lbs.
- SKU #55352 Fits:
- 1996 Buick Roadmaster Wagon
- 1995 Buick Roadmaster Wagon
- 1994 Buick Roadmaster Wagon
- 1993 Buick Roadmaster Wagon
- 1992 Buick Roadmaster Wagon
- 1991 Buick Roadmaster Wagon