Curt Manufacturing's # 55243 Ford F250 Trailer Wiring Kit T-Connector Harnesses are designed to make connecting your trailers wiring a snap. No need to cut or modify your vehicles existing wiring harness, Curt's custom fit T-connector trailer wiring kits will plug right into your existings factory wiring. On most vehicles this simple design only requires you to unplug your stock harness at its connection point (usually located near your taillights) and then plug in the new Curt Ford F250 wiring kit. This requires no cutting or no soldering of any of the wires. Built-in converters are pre-wired into applications that require taillight conversion. Once installed this Curt 55243 kit will provide a standard 7 way connection you connect you Ford F250 to your trailer.
Features & Benefits
- Simple Plug and Go design
- Curt 55243 is designed specifically for the Ford F250
- Provides a stand 7 way connection for a vehicle to trailer connection
- No cutting or splicing of the factory wiring system
|Install Time:||5 minutes minutes|
|Download Instructions:||55243 Instructions|
- 3 lbs.
- SKU #55243 Fits:
- 2001 Ford F250 Super Duty
- 2000 Ford F250 Super Duty
- 1999 Ford F250 Super Duty