Raise your Tacoma 4 inches, enough to clear 33 inch tires with this suspension lift kit from Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension. Using a combination of upper control arms and upper strut spacers to lift the your truck's front end, the proper geometry is maintained to allow for easy front end alignment which gives you Tacoma better driving and handling charactistics. The rear end is lifted using cast iron block and extended ubolts.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Upper control arms for proper front end geometry
- Uses upper coil / strut spacers maintain a near factory ride
- Front stock struts can be retained, extended rear shocks required
- Allows use of 33" tires
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Lifetime Warranty
|Download Instructions||54905 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||33" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||4" Front / 2" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) Upper Control Arms, 2) Upper strut spacers, 2) Upper strut pre-load spacers, 2) Rear cast iron lift blocks, 4) Rear U-bolts, 2) Differential drop sleeves, 1) Hardware bag
- 41 lbs.
- SKU #54905 Fits:
- 2015 Toyota Tacoma
- 2014 Toyota Tacoma
- 2013 Toyota Tacoma
- 2012 Toyota Tacoma
- 2011 Toyota Tacoma
- 2010 Toyota Tacoma
- 2009 Toyota Tacoma
- 2008 Toyota Tacoma
- 2007 Toyota Tacoma
- 2006 Toyota Tacoma
- 2005 Toyota Tacoma
Important Note: New extended shocks are required for this lift kit.