Tuff Country's 4" Toyota Tundra lift kit will allow for use of up to 35" tires and gives additional fender clearance. This lift kit use a combination of new upper control arms and coil / strut spacers to lift the front end while maintaining factory geometry. The rear is lifted using 2 inch lift block and extended ubolts. Installation is straight forward with no holes to drill. Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Gives additional clearance for 35" x 11.5" tires
- New upper control arms maintain factory geometry
- No drilling, cutting or welding required, simple installation
- Upper coil / strut spacers maintain a near factory ride
- Factory front struts can be retained
- Extended shocks or shock extensions required
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Lifetime Warranty
|Download Instructions||54070 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||35" x 11.5"|
|Recommended Wheel Backspacing:||5.5" or less|
|Amount of Lift:||4" Front / 2" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) Upper control ams, 2) Upper strut spacers, 2) Pre-load spacers, 2) Sway bar drop brackets, 2) Rear brake cable drop brackets, 2) Rear lift blocks, 4) Extended U-botls, 1) Hardware bag
- 60 lbs.
- SKU #54070 Fits:
- 2014 Toyota Tundra 2wd & 4x4
- 2013 Toyota Tundra 2wd & 4x4
- 2012 Toyota Tundra 2wd & 4x4
- 2011 Toyota Tundra 2wd & 4x4
- 2010 Toyota Tundra 2wd & 4x4
- 2009 Toyota Tundra 2wd & 4x4
- 2008 Toyota Tundra 2wd & 4x4
- 2007 Toyota Tundra 2wd & 4x4
2. Tuff Country recommends a 35" x 11.5" tire with a wheel that has a back spacing of 5.5" less. The stock tires and wheels can be used in conjunction with this lift kit. If a wider tire is installed on the stock wheel, contact with the upper control arm will occur, and is not recommended.