Get additional tire clearance to fit up to 33" tires on your Toyota Tundra with this easy to install Tuff Country # 53070 Toyota Tundra lift kit. Upper coil spring/strut spacers lift the front of the Tundra while keeping a factory ride. Lift blocks with extended u-bolts lift the rear 1 1/4", the rear will sit slightly higher than the front. Existing factory struts and rear shocks do not need to be replaced. Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all Toyota Tundra lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
Features & Benefits
- Tuff Country # 53070 uses Upper coil spacers & maintain a factory ride
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Factory front struts are retained
- Coil spacers made of machined aluminum
- New shocks not required
- New rims not required
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Lifetime Warranty
|Download Instructions||53070 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||33" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||2.5" Front / 1.25" Rear|
- Items Included:
- Tuff Country #53070 Includes: 2) Front strut spacers, 2) Rear 1 1/4" lift blocks, 4) Rear U-bolts, 2) Differential drop sleeves, 1) Brake line bracket, 1) Hardware bag
- 18 lbs.
- SKU #53070 Fits:
- 2014 Toyota Tundra
- 2013 Toyota Tundra
- 2012 Toyota Tundra
- 2011 Toyota Tundra
- 2010 Toyota Tundra
- 2009 Toyota Tundra
- 2008 Toyota Tundra
- 2007 Toyota Tundra
New extended shocks are not required to install this lift kit properly.