Improve your GMC Jimmy's handling & steering response with sway bars from ADDCO!
ADDCO Anti-Sway Bars are designed improve your vehicles performance by reducing body roll which results in weight being more evenly distributed to all four wheels. This helps your vehicle stay more level with the road which will improve handling, steering and cornering grip. Sway Bars are ideal for vehicles from sports cars needed added performance to trucks & suvs hauling additional loads. ADDCO sway bars are "cold formed" of pre-hardened bar stock to prevent heat treat deformation and to retain material specifications in extreme use.
Features & Benefits
- Reduces body roll for better vehicle control
- Greatly improves cornering traction for safer driving and turning capabilities
- Distributes weight more evenly to all four wheels
- ADDCO originated the aftermarket anti-sway bar industry over 50 years ago
- Lifetime warranty
- Fast, Easy "Bolt-On" installation
- Addco # 528 sway bars are "cold forming" of pre-hardened bar stock to prevent heat treat deformation
- Includes required mounting hardware (some sway bar kits use some of the existing factory hardware)
|Bar Diameter:||1 1/4"|
|Average Install Time:||1 to 2 hours|
|Location: (front or rear axle)||FRONT AXLE|
- 37 lbs.
- SKU #528 Fits:
- 1998 GMC Jimmy 1500/2500 4wd
- 1997 GMC Jimmy 1500/2500 4wd
- 1996 GMC Jimmy 1500/2500 4wd
- 1995 GMC Jimmy 1500/2500 4wd
- 1994 GMC Jimmy 1500/2500 4wd
- 1993 GMC Jimmy 1500/2500 4wd
- 1992 GMC Jimmy 1500/2500 4wd
- This is a replacement (larger diameter) sway bar that replaces an existing factory bar on your vehicle.
- The images shown are "sample images" of the products. Actual sway bars & hardware will vary from vehicle to vehicle.