Level your load with Air Lift's new advanced no-maintenance load support!!
Air Lift "AirCell" load support Ford F250 kits use a microcellular urethane foam springs (no inflation required) that improves ride quality by providing a cushion of air to protect the vehicle from big bumps and vehicle sag. They are also more durable and offer a better ride than rubber suspension support. Economically priced and maintenance-free, AirCell suspension boosters provide a comfortable, safe ride loaded or unloaded. Just install it and forget it. No inflation required.
This front end support kit is ideal for vehicles with snows plows, heavy grille guard, etc.
|All Air Lift air bag helper springs are backed by the Air Lift exclusive "60 Day Ride Satisfaction Guarantee" and a "Limited Lifetime Warranty".|
Features & Benefits
- "NO DRILLING" custom fit installation for the Ford F250
- Easy to install brackets, no air lines or fittings
- Great front end support for trucks with snow plows
- Made of rugged, long-lasting closed-cell urethane
- Just install it and forget it. No inflation required
- Urethane foam traps air to provide a cushion against sag
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 60 Day Ride Satisfaction Guarantee
|Download Instructions||52209 Instructions|
|Drilling Required (Yes or No):||NO|
|Average Install Time:||1 hours|
- 15 lbs.
- SKU #52209 Fits:
- 2004 Ford F250 4x4 (without snow plow prep package)
- 2003 Ford F250 4x4 (without snow plow prep package)
- 2002 Ford F250 4x4 (without snow plow prep package)
- 2001 Ford F250 4x4 (without snow plow prep package)
1. Do NOT exceed the vehicles Recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR)