Needing to level the front end of your Toyota Tundra with the rear? Tuff Country's leveling kit is a great solution. This simple to install kit includes (2) coil spring spacers that mount above your factory coil springs to lift the front of the Toyota Tundra 2". This maintains a factory ride and will allow installation of 32" x 10.5" tires. Made of high grade billet aluminum for strength and durability.
View a Tundra Leveling Kit Install
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchase. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Tuff Country # 52070 Lifts front of vehicle 2" for a level stance
- Upper coil spacers maintain a factory ride
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Factory front struts are retained
- Made of billet aluminum
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Lifetime Warranty
|Download Instructions||52070 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||32" x 10.5" (4wd)|
|Amount of Lift:||2" Front / 0" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) # 52070 Front strut spacers, 2) Differential drop spacers, 1) Hardware bag
- 7 lbs.
- SKU #52070 Fits:
- 2015 Toyota Tundra 2wd & 4wd
- 2014 Toyota Tundra 2wd & 4wd
- 2013 Toyota Tundra 2wd & 4wd
- 2012 Toyota Tundra 2wd & 4wd
- 2011 Toyota Tundra 2wd & 4wd
- 2010 Toyota Tundra 2wd & 4wd
- 2009 Toyota Tundra 2wd & 4wd
- 2008 Toyota Tundra 2wd & 4wd
- 2007 Toyota Tundra 2wd & 4wd
1. New extended shocks are not required to install this leveling kit properly.
2. Due to variations of the front stock strut spring rate, height after installation of this leveling kit may vary slightly.