Improve your lifted Toyota Tacoma's suspension travel, performance and eliminate any binding that can be caused by factory ball joints with these high quality uni-ball upper control arms from Tuff Country Suspension. Using teflon-lined uni-balls these control arm (a-arms) will give your Tacoma greatly improved suspension articulation while being considerable more durable and stronger than standard ball-joints. These control arms are designed specifically for vehicles with 2 inch to 4 inches of front lift and will restore proper geometry which will improve driving and handling characteristics. Includes polyurethane bushings and zerk fittings for simple lubrication.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Features and Benefits
- High quality teflon-lined FK uni-ball joints
- Improves suspension travel
- Eliminates binding caused by standard ball joints
- Designed for vehicles with 2 to 4 inches of front lift
- Corrects geometry for proper alignment and improved handling
- Extremely durable, will last much longer than ball joints
- Poly Bushings, zert fittings for easy lubrication
- Powder Coated Finish
- Gusseted connecting points for added strength
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
1.Important Note: Designed for vehicles lifted 2 to 4 inches that are using the factory steering knuckles.
2. Excludes TRD Pro