Use Eibach Precision Alignment Kit for Maximum Performance!! After the installation of either an Eibach Pro-Kit, Sportline spring kit or Pro-Street coil-over kit, a vehicle's alignment should always be checked. Once a vehicle is lowered, wheel camber may become excessively negative, meaning the top of the tire is angled inward. While some negative camber aids improve traction and road adhesion, too much can result in compromised handling and accelerated tire wear.
Eibach offers a complete range of Pro-Alignment kits, which provide a simple, affordable solution to correct excessive negative camber. These alignment kits not only assist in adjusting a vehicles camber back to factory specification, but they also allow an experienced chassis tuner to utilize the increased adjustment range to "dial-in" a performance oriented alignment that uses negative camber to maximize a chassis true potential.
Features & Benefits
- Keep you Chevy Suburban in alignment with an Eibach 5.87400K Pro-Alignment Kit
- Prevent uneven tire wear
- Wider range of adjustment suitable for street or track tuning
- 2 Year Warranty
|Type of Kit / Degrees of Adjustment:||Front +/- 2.00 degrees if adjustment|
- 8 lbs.
- SKU #5.87400K Fits:
- 1999 Chevy Suburban 1500 V8 2WD
- 1998 Chevy Suburban 1500 V8 2WD
- 1997 Chevy Suburban 1500 V8 2WD
- 1996 Chevy Suburban 1500 V8 2WD
- 1995 Chevy Suburban 1500 V8 2WD
- 1994 Chevy Suburban 1500 V8 2WD
- 1993 Chevy Suburban 1500 V8 2WD
- 1992 Chevy Suburban 1500 V8 2WD
Note: Some images represent the parts required for a single wheel.
Eibach Pro-Alignment Kits are sold as a kit that include the alignment components required for two wheels (front or rear depending on specficed axle shown in "Tech Spec")