Use Eibach Precision Alignment Kit for Maximum Performance!! After the installation of either an Eibach Pro-Kit, Sportline spring kit or Pro-Street coil-over kit, a vehicle's alignment should always be checked. Once a vehicle is lowered, wheel camber may become excessively negative, meaning the top of the tire is angled inward. While some negative camber aids improve traction and road adhesion, too much can result in compromised handling and accelerated tire wear.
Eibach offers a complete range of Pro-Alignment kits, which provide a simple, affordable solution to correct excessive negative camber. These alignment kits not only assist in adjusting a vehicles camber back to factory specification, but they also allow an experienced chassis tuner to utilize the increased adjustment range to "dial-in" a performance oriented alignment that uses negative camber to maximize a chassis true potential.
Features & Benefits
- Keep you GMC Sierra 1500 in alignment with an Eibach 5.86350K Pro-Alignment Kit
- Prevent uneven tire wear
- Wider range of adjustment suitable for street or track tuning
- 2 Year Warranty
|Type of Kit / Degrees of Adjustment:||Front +/-1.0 degree of camber adjustment|
- 6 lbs.
- SKU #5.86350K Fits:
- 2007 GMC C-1500 Ext Cab V8 2WD Fleetside
- 2006 GMC C-1500 Ext Cab V8 2WD Fleetside
- 2005 GMC C-1500 Ext Cab V8 2WD Fleetside
- 2004 GMC C-1500 Ext Cab V8 2WD Fleetside
- 2003 GMC C-1500 Ext Cab V8 2WD Fleetside
- 2002 GMC C-1500 Ext Cab V8 2WD Fleetside
- 2001 GMC C-1500 Ext Cab V8 2WD Fleetside
- 2000 GMC C-1500 Ext Cab V8 2WD Fleetside
- 1999 GMC C-1500 Ext Cab V8 2WD Fleetside
Note: Some images represent the parts required for a single wheel.
Eibach Pro-Alignment Kits are sold as a kit that include the alignment components required for two wheels (front or rear depending on specficed axle shown in "Tech Spec")