Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's lift kits for the Jeep Wrangler JK are more than your average lift kit. All lift kits are engineered to give the highest quality & best value on the market. Compare components of a Tuff Country Jeep Cherokee kit to that of other manufactures and you will be convince that nothing beats a Tuff Country JK lift. All Tuff Country lift kits & leveling kits are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Tuff Country's "EZ-Flex" Jeep JK lift kit is designed for the occasional off-roader. This suspension system includes lower "EZ-Flex" control arm in the front and rear of vehicle which allow increased suspension articulation. "EZ-Ride" coil springs are used to maintain a smooth ride.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- EZ-Ride front coil springs gives a comfortable ride
- Adjustable front track bar
- Rear track bar relocating bracket
- Front sway bar disconnects
- Front & rear extended brake hoses
- Allows use of 37" x 12.5" tires
|Download Instructions||44000 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||37" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||4" Front / 4" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) Front coil springs, 2) Rear coil springs , 2) Front lower EZ-Flex control arms, 2) Rear lower EZ-Flex control arms, 2) Front sway bar quick disconnect end links, 2) Rear sway bar endlinks, 2) Front extended brake hoses 1) Rear extended brake hose, 4) Front & rear bump stops, 1) Rear track bar bracket, 1) Front adjustable track bar, 1) Hardware bag
- 75 lbs.
- SKU #44000 Fits:
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler
1. Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.
2. It is strongly recommended to replace the front and rear stock drive shafts with replacement drive shafts in the "Options" fields above.
3. Factory rims will not fit with this lift kit. A rim with a 4.5" back spacing or less is required.