Tuff Country's Jeep Cherokee XJ "EZ-Flex" lift kit is designed for standard driving and off-roading. EZ-Flex control arms give additional articulation by allowing the lower arms to "twist". This kit includes "EZ-Ride" coil springs for a comfortable ride without sacrificing off-road performance. New extended "EZ-Flex" lowering control arms and a track bar relocating bracket are included to maintain proper alignment. A transfer case drop kit is used to help eliminate vibrations. New replacement rear leaf springs replace tired or sagging stock leaf springs.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
Features & Benefits
- EZ-Ride front coil springs gives a comfortable ride
- New replacement rear leaf springs
- New lower "EZ-Flex" control arms with poly bushings
- Track bar relocating bracket
- Great on & off-road performance
- Transfer case drop kit included
- Allows use of 31" x 10.5" tires
|Download Instructions||43803K Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||31" x 10.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||3.5" Front / 3" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) Coil Springs, 2) Lower "EZ-Flex" Control Arms, 1) Track Bar Bracket, 1) Transfer Cases Drop Kit, 1) Brakeline Relocating Kit, 4) U-bolts, 2) Rear leaf springs, 1) Hardware Bag
- 100 lbs.
- SKU #43803K Fits:
- 2001 Jeep Cherokee
- 2000 Jeep Cherokee
- 1999 Jeep Cherokee
- 1998 Jeep Cherokee
- 1997 Jeep Cherokee
- 1996 Jeep Cherokee
- 1995 Jeep Cherokee
- 1994 Jeep Cherokee
- 1993 Jeep Cherokee
- 1992 Jeep Cherokee
- 1991 Jeep Cherokee
- 1990 Jeep Cherokee
- 1989 Jeep Cherokee
- 1988 Jeep Cherokee
- 1987 Jeep Cherokee
1. Stock shocks are not long enough to mount with this kit. See option fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.
2. Requires rims with 4.5" backspacing or less.