Needing some additional tire clearance for your Jeep Cherokee or just that aggessive lifted look? Installing this 3.5" Tuff Country suspension lift kit will give enough clearance to mount up to 31 inch tires. The included EZ-Ride coil springs are built for the dual purpose of comfort and off road performance. Unlike many low end Jeep Cherokee lift kits, alignment issues are not a problem. The included extended controls arms are designed slightly longer than factory arms and the included track bar drop bracket will keep the front end in the proper geometry. Vibrations are kept in check with the simple to install kit to drop the transfer case cross member. The rear end of the Jeep Cherokee is lifted by inserting cast iron lift blocks between the axle and rear leaf springs. The factory ubolts are then replaced with new extended ubolts to finish the job.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchase. Try us out!
|All Tuff Country lift kits included limited lifetime warranty. With over 20 years in the off road industry, Tuff Country is a leader in performance suspension products.|
Features & Benefits
- Increases Tire Clearance to fit 31" tires
- Extended Control Arm & Track Bar Bracket keep Front End in Alignment
- Eliminate Vibrations with the included Transfer Case Drop Kit
- Excellent for Off Road or the Highway
- Tuff Country Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Polyurethane Bushings included with Control Arms
|Download Instructions||43800 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||31" x 10.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||3.5" Front / 3" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) EZ-Ride Coil Springs, 2) Extended EZ-Ride Lower Control Arms, 1) Track Bar Relocating Bracket, 1) Transfer Case Member Drop Kit, 1) Brakeline Relocating Kit, 4) Extended U-bolts, 2) 3" Cast Iron Lift Blocks, 1) Hardware Bag
- 62 lbs.
- SKU #43800 Fits:
- 2001 Jeep Cherokee
- 2000 Jeep Cherokee
- 1999 Jeep Cherokee
- 1998 Jeep Cherokee
- 1997 Jeep Cherokee
- 1996 Jeep Cherokee
- 1995 Jeep Cherokee
- 1994 Jeep Cherokee
- 1993 Jeep Cherokee
- 1992 Jeep Cherokee
- 1991 Jeep Cherokee
- 1990 Jeep Cherokee
- 1989 Jeep Cherokee
- 1988 Jeep Cherokee
- 1987 Jeep Cherokee
1. Stock shocks are not long enough to mount with this kit. See option fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.
2. Requires rims with 4.5" backspacing or less.