Improve your Ford Aerostar Van's handling & steering response with sway bars from ADDCO!
ADDCO Anti-Sway Bars are designed improve your vehicles performance by reducing body roll which results in weight being more evenly distributed to all four wheels. This helps your vehicle stay more level with the road which will improve handling, steering and cornering grip. Sway Bars are ideal for vehicles from sports cars needed added performance to trucks & suvs hauling additional loads. ADDCO sway bars are "cold formed" of pre-hardened bar stock to prevent heat treat deformation and to retain material specifications in extreme use.
Features & Benefits
- Reduces body roll for better vehicle control
- Greatly improves cornering traction for safer driving and turning capabilities
- Distributes weight more evenly to all four wheels
- ADDCO originated the aftermarket anti-sway bar industry over 50 years ago
- Lifetime warranty
- Fast, Easy "Bolt-On" installation
- Addco # 433 sway bars are "cold forming" of pre-hardened bar stock to prevent heat treat deformation
- Includes required mounting hardware (some sway bar kits use some of the existing factory hardware)
|Bar Diameter:||1 1/8"|
|Average Install Time:||1 to 2 hours|
|Location: (front or rear axle)||REAR AXLE|
- 38 lbs.
- SKU #433 Fits:
- 1997 Ford Aerostar Van
- 1996 Ford Aerostar Van
- 1995 Ford Aerostar Van
- 1994 Ford Aerostar Van
- 1993 Ford Aerostar Van
- 1992 Ford Aerostar Van
- 1991 Ford Aerostar Van
- 1990 Ford Aerostar Van
- 1989 Ford Aerostar Van
- 1988 Ford Aerostar Van
- 1987 Ford Aerostar Van
- 1986 Ford Aerostar Van
- The images shown are "sample images" of the products. Actual sway bars & hardware will vary from vehicle to vehicle.