Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's Jeep CJ5 lift kits are more than your average lift kit. All lift kits are engineered to give the highest quality & best value on the market. Compare components of a Tuff Country Jeep lift kit to that of other manufactures and you will be convince that nothing beats a Tuff Country CJ5 suspension lift kit. Many others cut corners with inferior components or lack of many important pieces. Tuff Country does not cut those corners and provides a quality complete system engineered to give the best ride quality and durability money can buy.
Lift your Jeep CJ5 with a suspension lift kit from Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension and get additional tire clearance for larger tires. This lift kit will replace your old tired leaf springs with superior riding Tuff Country EZ-Ride leafs springs included in this Jeep lift kit. Each spring is tapered, snub rolled and pre-set for the most comfortable ride available in a lifted positive arch leaf spring.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- EZ-Ride front leaf springs for the ultimate in ride quality and durability
- Included transfer case drop kit eliminates vibrations
- Brakeline relocating brackets included
- Allows use of 33" x 12.5" tires
|Download Instructions||42703K Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||33" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||4" Front / 4" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) EZ-Ride front leaf springs (w/poly bushings), 2) EZ-Ride rear leaf springs (w/poly bushings), 1) Pitman Arm, 4) Front ubolts, 4) Rear ubolts, 1) Brakeline Relocating Kit, 1) Transfer case drop kit, 1) Hardware Bag
- 85 lbs.
- SKU #42703K Fits:
- 1986 Jeep CJ5
- 1985 Jeep CJ5
- 1984 Jeep CJ5
- 1983 Jeep CJ5
- 1982 Jeep CJ5
- 1981 Jeep CJ5
- 1980 Jeep CJ5
- 1979 Jeep CJ5
- 1978 Jeep CJ5
- 1977 Jeep CJ5
- 1976 Jeep CJ5
1. Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.