Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's Jeep CJ7 lift kits are more than your average lift kit. All lift kits are engineered to give the highest quality & best value on the market. Tuff Country provides a quality complete system engineered to give the best ride quality and durability money can buy.
Lift your Jeep CJ7 with a suspension lift kit from Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension and get additional tire clearance for larger tires. This lift kit will replace your old tired leaf springs with superior riding Tuff Country leafs springs included in this Jeep lift kit. Each spring is tapered, snub rolled and pre-set for the most comfortable ride available in a lifted positive arch leaf spring.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Replace old tired leaf springs with great riding Tuff Country leaf springs
- Included transfer case drop kit eliminates vibrations
- Brakeline relocating brackets included
- Allows use of 33" x 12.5" tires to gain additional ground clearance
|Download Instructions||42702K Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||33" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||4" Front / 4" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) front leaf springs (w/poly bushings), 2) rear leaf springs (w/poly bushings), 1) Pitman Arm, 4) Front ubolts, 4) Rear ubolts, 1) Brakeline Relocating Kit, 1) Transfer case drop kit, 1) Hardware Bag
- 85 lbs.
- SKU #42702K Fits:
- 1986 Jeep CJ7
- 1985 Jeep CJ7
- 1984 Jeep CJ7
- 1983 Jeep CJ7
- 1982 Jeep CJ7
- 1981 Jeep CJ7
- 1980 Jeep CJ7
- 1979 Jeep CJ7
- 1978 Jeep CJ7
- 1977 Jeep CJ7
- 1976 Jeep CJ7
1. Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.