Performance Tuned Sway Bars for Improved Handling & Reduced Body Roll !!!
Eibach "Anti-Roll Kit" Sway Bars are designed to work with Eibach Pro-Kit and Sport-Line performance springs or as a separate suspension upgrade. Eibach sway bars reduce body roll through increased design stiffness over stock sway bars. This results in increased handling and cornering grip in any performance driving situation. Manufactured from cold-formed, high strength aircraft-grade steel for precision performance, and finished with a long-lasting red powder coat finish. All the necessary mounting hardware and instructions included for easy installation.
Features & Benefits
- Eibach # 4051.320 are performance tuned sway bar(s) for your Honda Civic
- Reduces body roll
- Increased handling and cornering grip
- Cold-formed, high-strength air craft grade steel
- Red powder coated
- Million Mile Warranty
|Location: (Axle)||Front & Rear|
|Front Sway Bar Diameter:||26mm|
|Rear Sway Bar Diameter:||16mm|
- 27 lbs.
- SKU #4051.320 Fits:
- 2005 Honda Civic 2 & 4-door Including EX model.
- 2004 Honda Civic 2 & 4-door Including EX model.
- 2003 Honda Civic 2 & 4-door Including EX model.
- 2002 Honda Civic 2 & 4-door Including EX model.
- 2001 Honda Civic 2 & 4-door Including EX model.
Fits EX models. HX, LX, DX & GX models require OEM EX model trailing arm, end links, bushing brackets and bolts for installation of rear bar.