Extreme Handling & Performance with Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs!!!
Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs are created for the extreme enthusiast - the one who craves a race-car attitude for maximum street performance with the lowest possible drop, but with exceptional ride quality you expect from Eibach.
By radically lowering your Genesis's center of gravity, the Sportline springs dramatically reduce squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and nose-dive under braking. By using Eibach's proprietary, progressive spring design, the Sportline springs provide the ultimate balance between high performance, extreme lowering and comfortable ride quality.
Features & Benefits
- Extreme Performance Springs for the Hyundai Genesis
- Eibach # 4.4442 Springs lower your Hyundai Genesis in front and rear (see specs below for approx. amount)
- Lowers center of gravity, which decreases rear end squatting during acceleration, roll in corners & excessive nose-dive when braking
- Race-Car like Handling for the Hyundai Genesis
- Reduces excessive fender-well clearance
- Progressive spring design gives excellent ride quality
- Backed by Eibach's Pro-Kit Million Mile Warranty
|Approximate Lowering Amount:||Front 1.4" / Rear 1.6"|
|Average Install Time:||3 to 5 Hours|
|Items Included:||2) Front Springs, 2) Rear Spring|
|Type of Spring Kit:||Eibach Sportline Spring Kit *|
* Sportline kits are recommended for extreme performance and handling. For most frequently-driven street cars see Eibach Pro-Kit series.
- 29 lbs.
- SKU #4.4442 Fits:
- 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe (w/2.0L 4 Cylinder Turbo engine)
- 2009 Hyundai Genesis Coupe (w/2.0L 4 Cylinder Turbo engine)
- Factory shocks/struts can be retained, however increased performance can be achieved by using Eibach Pro-Dampers shocks. (not available for all vehicles)
- Eibach recommends after installation of Sporline springs a vehicles alignment should always be checked. For serious performance tuners Pro-Alignment kits are available to assist in a precise alignment for most vehicles.