Extreme Handling & Performance with Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs!!!
Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs are created for the extreme enthusiast - the one who craves a race-car attitude for maximum street performance with the lowest possible drop, but with exceptional ride quality you expect from Eibach.
By radically lowering your 240SX's center of gravity, the Sportline springs dramatically reduce squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and nose-dive under braking. By using Eibach's proprietary, progressive spring design, the Sportline springs provide the ultimate balance between high performance, extreme lowering and comfortable ride quality.
Features & Benefits
- Extreme Performance Springs for the Nissan 240SX
- Eibach # 4.1063 Springs lower your Nissan 240SX in front and rear (see specs below for approx. amount)
- Lowers center of gravity, which decreases rear end squatting during acceleration, roll in corners & excessive nose-dive when braking
- Race-Car like Handling for the Nissan 240SX
- Reduces excessive fender-well clearance
- Progressive spring design gives excellent ride quality
- Backed by Eibach's Pro-Kit Million Mile Warranty
|Approximate Lowering Amount:||Front 2.2" / Rear 2.1"|
|Average Install Time:||3 to 5 Hours|
|Items Included:||2) Front Springs, 2) Rear Spring|
|Type of Spring Kit:||Eibach Sportline Spring Kit *|
* Sportline kits are recommended for extreme performance and handling. For most frequently-driven street cars see Eibach Pro-Kit series.
- 25 lbs.
- SKU #4.1063 Fits:
- 1994 Nissan 240SX (Excluding Convertible)
- 1993 Nissan 240SX (Excluding Convertible)
- 1992 Nissan 240SX (Excluding Convertible)
- 1991 Nissan 240SX (Excluding Convertible)
- 1990 Nissan 240SX (Excluding Convertible)
- 1989 Nissan 240SX (Excluding Convertible)
- 1988 Nissan 240SX (Excluding Convertible)
- Factory shocks/struts can be retained, however increased performance can be achieved by using Eibach Pro-Dampers shocks. (not available for all vehicles)
- Eibach recommends after installation of Sporline springs a vehicles alignment should always be checked. For serious performance tuners Pro-Alignment kits are available to assist in a precise alignment for most vehicles.