Extreme Handling & Performance with Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs!!!
Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs are created for the extreme enthusiast - the one who craves a race-car attitude for maximum street performance with the lowest possible drop, but with exceptional ride quality you expect from Eibach.
By radically lowering your Mustang's center of gravity, the Sportline springs dramatically reduce squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and nose-dive under braking. By using Eibach's proprietary, progressive spring design, the Sportline springs provide the ultimate balance between high performance, extreme lowering and comfortable ride quality.
Features & Benefits
- Extreme Performance Springs for the Ford Mustang
- Eibach # 4.1035-SALE Springs lower your Ford Mustang in front and rear (see specs below for approx. amount)
- Lowers center of gravity, which decreases rear end squatting during acceleration, roll in corners & excessive nose-dive when braking
- Race-Car like Handling for the Ford Mustang
- Reduces excessive fender-well clearance
- Progressive spring design gives excellent ride quality
- Backed by Eibach's Pro-Kit Million Mile Warranty
|Approximate Lowering Amount:||Front 1.7" / Rear 1.5"|
|Average Install Time:||3 to 5 Hours|
|Items Included:||2) Front Springs, 2) Rear Spring|
|Type of Spring Kit:||Eibach Sportline Spring Kit *|
* Sportline kits are recommended for extreme performance and handling. For most frequently-driven street cars see Eibach Pro-Kit series.
- 33 lbs.
- SKU #4.1035-SALE Fits:
- 1993 Ford Mustang Cobra Coupe
- 1992 Ford Mustang Cobra Coupe
- 1991 Ford Mustang Cobra Coupe
- 1990 Ford Mustang Cobra Coupe
- 1989 Ford Mustang Cobra Coupe
- 1988 Ford Mustang Cobra Coupe
- 1987 Ford Mustang Cobra Coupe
- 1986 Ford Mustang Cobra Coupe
- 1985 Ford Mustang Cobra Coupe
- 1984 Ford Mustang Cobra Coupe
- 1983 Ford Mustang Cobra Coupe
- 1982 Ford Mustang Cobra Coupe
- 1981 Ford Mustang Cobra Coupe
- 1980 Ford Mustang Cobra Coupe
- 1979 Ford Mustang Cobra Coupe
- Factory shocks/struts can be retained, however increased performance can be achieved by using Eibach Pro-Dampers shocks. (not available for all vehicles)
- Eibach recommends after installation of Sporline springs a vehicles alignment should always be checked. For serious performance tuners Pro-Alignment kits are available to assist in a precise alignment for most vehicles.