Tuff Country Dodge Ram 1500 6" suspension lift kit will lift your vehicle to fit larger tires for more tire clearance and a great new look. This heavy duty suspension lift kit uses extended steering knuckles, front cross members, differential drop brackets, upper strut spacers to lift the front of the Dodge Ram 1500 along with "EZ-Ride" coil springs in the rear. Once installed this lift kit will allow use of up to 37" tires.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Custom fit for the Dodge Ram 1500
- Heavy duty replacement steering knuckles
- EZ-Ride rear coil springs lifts the rear
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Allows use of 37" x 12.5" tires
|Download Instructions||36100 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||37" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||6" Front / 5" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 1) Skid plate, 2) Lower control arm brackets, 1) track bar bracket, 2) Rear coil springs, 2) Differential drop brackets, 1) front cross member, 1) rear cross member, 2) brakeline relocating brackets, 2) sway bar endlinks, 2) front driveshaft extensions, 5) Hardware bags, 2) Rear bump stop extensions, 2) front knuckles
- 125 lbs.
- SKU #36100 Fits:
- 2011 Dodge Ram 1500
- 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
- 2009 Dodge Ram 1500
1. Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.
2. Stock rim will not work in conjunction with this lift kit. New rims are required.