Get additional tire clearance to fit 37" tires and get a cool new look with this Tuff Country Dodge Ram 6" lift kit. This Dodge lift kit uses coil spring tower brackets that mount above your factory coil springs to lift the front end. The advantage of using the coil tower brackets is you maintain a factory ride while being securely bolted in above your factory coil springs. Rear cast iron blocks lift the rear of the Ram. Extended upper and lower control arms w/poly bushings, a track bar relolcating bracket and a drop pitman arm to ensure everything is aligned properly.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Upper and lower control arms included to maintain proper alignment
- Upper coil spring tower brackets retain a factory ride
- Pitman arm included
- Bolt-on installation
- New track bar bracket included
- Allows use of 37" x 12.5" tires
- Powder coated components
- Tuff Country Limited lifetime warranty
|Download Instructions||36003 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||37" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||6" Front / 4" Rear|
|Drop Pitman Arm||INCLUDED|
- Items Included:
- 2) 6" Upper coil spring tower brackets, 2) Upper control arms, 2) Lower control arms, 1) track bar bracket, 2) Upper sway bar drop brackets, 2) 4" cast iron rear lift blocks, 4) Rear U-bolts, 1) Hardware bar, 1) Poly & sleeve kit, 1) Pitman arm
- 75 lbs.
- SKU #36003 Fits:
- 2012 Dodge Ram 3500
- 2011 Dodge Ram 3500
- 2010 Dodge Ram 3500
- 2009 Dodge Ram 3500
- 2008 Dodge Ram 3500
- 2007 Dodge Ram 3500
- 2006 Dodge Ram 3500
- 2005 Dodge Ram 3500
- 2004 Dodge Ram 3500
- 2003 Dodge Ram 3500
1. Vehicles with 2 piece rear drive shafts may require carrier bearing drop #20824D
2. Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.