Wanting to lift your Dodge Ram 3500 just enough in the front and rear? Tuff Country's 3" Ram lift kit will allow for use of up to 35" tires and gives additional fender clearance. Designed using 3 inch front upper coil spring spacers and 1 inch rear axle lift blocks, this lift kit will raise your Ram 3500 and while maintaining a factory ride. Included is also a bracket to relocate your track bar and a drop pitman arm to keep your front end in proper alignment and geometry, rear add-a-leafs lift the rear.
Note: New front extended shocks are required with this kit. Please select part #33120, 33121KN or 333121KH in the options above if you do not already have a shock extension or extended shocks.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Gives additional clearance for 35" x 12.5" tires
- New upper coil spring spacers maintain a factory ride
- Simple installation
- Drop pitman arm and track bar relocation bracket included to maintain proper alignment and geometry
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- New extended front shocks or front shock relocation brackets required
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Factory length front shocks must be replaced or extended to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.