Wanting to lift your Dodge Ram 3500 just enough in the front and rear? Tuff Country's 3" Ram lift kit will allow for use of up to 35" tires and gives additional fender clearance. Designed using 3 inch front upper coil spring spacers and 1 inch rear axle lift blocks, this lift kit will raise your Ram 3500 and while maintaining a factory ride. Included is also a bracket to relocate your track bar and a drop pitman arm to keep your front end in proper alignment and geometry, rear add-a-leafs lift the rear.
Note: New front extended shocks are required with this kit. Please select part #33120, 33121KN or 333121KH in the options above if you do not already have a shock extension or extended shocks.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Features & Benefits
- Gives additional clearance for 35" x 12.5" tires
- New upper coil spring spacers maintain a factory ride
- Simple installation
- Drop pitman arm and track bar relocation bracket included to maintain proper alignment and geometry
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- New extended front shocks or front shock relocation brackets required
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Recommended Tire Size:
35" x 12.5"
Amount of Lift:
3" Front / 1" Rear
- Items Included:
- # 33121 - 2) 3 inch front coil spring spacers, 1) Track bar relocating bracket, 1) Drop pitman arm, 2) Rear add-a-leafs, 1) Hardware bag
- 40 lbs.
- SKU #33121 Fits:
- 2015 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 (includes dually models)
- 2014 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 (includes dually models)
- 2013 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 (includes dually models)
Factory length front shocks must be replaced or extended to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.
5.0 out of
5 Overall Rating
100% reviews recommend this product
Review This Product
Excellent product Good quality materials
I installed the rear portion of the kit and had a professional shop install the front portion and align the font end (Best $150 decision I've made this year). You can install the whole kit by yourself, the supplied directions are excellent. You just have to have the time and the right tools, neither of which I have.
I am very pleased with the end results after the installation, my truck now has the look and stance I like.
Recommend this Product:
2014 RAM 3500 4X4 Crew Cab