Wanting to lift your Dodge Ram 3500 just enough in the front and rear? Tuff Country's 3" Ram lift kit will allow for use of up to 35" tires and gives additional fender clearance. Designed using 3 inch front upper coil spring spacers and 1 inch rear axle lift blocks, this lift kit will raise your Ram 3500 and while maintaining a factory ride. Include is also a bracket to relocate your track bar and a drop pitman arm to keep your front end in proper alignment and geometry.
Note: New front extended shocks are required with this kit. Please select part #33118, 33119KN or 333119KH in the options above if you do not already have a shock extension or extended shocks.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Features & Benefits
- Gives additional clearance for 35" x 12.5" tires
- New upper coil spring spacers maintain a factory ride
- Simple installation
- Drop pitman arm and track bar relocation bracket included to maintain proper alignment and geometry
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- New extended front shocks or front shock relocation brackets required
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Recommended Tire Size:
35" x 12.5"
Amount of Lift:
3" Front / 1" Rear
- Items Included:
- # 33119 - 2) 3 inch front coil spring spacers, 1) Track bar relocating bracket, 1) Drop pitman arm, 2) 1 inch rear axle block, 4) Extended u-bolts, 1) Hardware bag
- 40 lbs.
- SKU #33119 Fits:
- 2014 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4
- 2013 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4
Factory length front shocks must be replaced or extended to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.
5.0 out of
5 Overall Rating
100% reviews recommend this product
Review This Product
the right height for my ram
Bought this lift for my Ram 3500 hoping to fit some larger tire and lose the nose down look. Ended up working great, really love the way it sits level. Have not bought the tires yet, but plan on 35 inch. Install not too tough, had a friend help, got it done in about six hours.
Recommend this Product: