Needing to level the front end of your Dodge Ram 1500 with the rear? Tuff Country torsion bar keys are designed to level trucks equipped with stock torsion bars. These Torsion bar keys reindex the factory torsion bars which levels the truck without "cranking up" the stock torsion bars.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchase. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Tuff Country #32903 is constructed of high quality steel
- Bolt-on installation
- Level front of your Dodge
- "cranking up" torsion bars not required
- Tuff Country Limited Lifetime Warranty, Made in the USA
|Download Instructions||32903 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||N/A|
|Amount of Lift:||2" Front / 0" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) #32903 Torsion Bar Keys
- 9 lbs.
- SKU #32903 Fits:
- 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD (except Mega Cab)
- 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD (except Mega Cab)
- 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD (except Mega Cab)
- 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD (except Mega Cab)
1. Once installed torsion bar keys (regardless of brand) can result in a harsher ride.
2. Torsion bar keys are designed to install with a stock suspension only. Do not use with other types of lift kits. Will void warranty.