This Tuff Country Dodge Ram 1500 2.5" suspension lift kit is a simple and affordable kit that will allow you to fit up to 35 inch x 11.5 inch tires. Using front and rear coil spacers this lift kit will maintain a factory ride and does not require new extended shocks. Simple installation requires no drilling or strut disassembly. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty and made in the USA.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- No strut disassebly required
- Extended shocks not required
- Steel components for strength, powder coated for durability
- Simple installation, no drilling required
- Includes new relocated bump stops
- Front and rear coil spacers maintain a factory ride
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Allows use of 35" x 11.5" tires
|Download Instructions||32102 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||35" x 11.5"|
|Recommended Wheel Backspacing:||5.5" or less|
|Amount of Lift:||2.5" Front / 1.5" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) Front upper coil spring spacers, 2) Rear coil spring spacers, 2) Front bump stops, 2) Bump stop relocation brackets 1) Hardware Bag
- 20 lbs.
- SKU #32102 Fits:
- 2015 Dodge Ram 1500 (excludes Mega Cab & air ride suspension)
- 2014 Dodge Ram 1500 (excludes Mega Cab & air ride suspension)
- 2013 Dodge Ram 1500 (excludes Mega Cab & air ride suspension)
- 2012 Dodge Ram 1500 (excludes Mega Cab & air ride suspension)
- 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 (excludes Mega Cab & air ride suspension)
- 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 (excludes Mega Cab & air ride suspension)
- 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 (excludes Mega Cab & air ride suspension)
1. Factory shocks can be used with this suspension lift kit.
2. The stock tires and wheels can be used in conjunction with this lift kit. If a wider tire is installed on the stock wheel, contact with the upper control arm will occur, and is not recommended.
3. Rims with backspacing of 5.5" or less are required for installation of tires wider than stock width.