Master Lock's "One Tool Torque" ball mounts are designed to make installing and tightening your hitch ball much easier than with standard ball mounts. When used with a "One Tool Torque" hitch ball only a single wrench is required to tighten the hitch ball nut. This also helps to eliminate damage to the finish of the hitch ball caused by slipping wrenches and sockets. This ball mount fits with any 2" x 2" receiver trailer hitch (Class 3 and above). Powder coated for a lasting, durable finish.
Features and Benefits
- Fits all Class 3 Receiver Hitches
- Stainless Steel Finish resists rusting
- One Tool Torque makes tightening hitch balls easier than ever
- Eliminates damage to hitch ball finish caused by using a wrench on the upper portion
- Master Lock Quality & Trust
- Black powdered for a lasting finish
While the "One Tool Torque" Ball Mount can be used with most all hitch balls, to take advantage of the "One Tool Torque" feature this ball mount must be use with a "One Tool Torque" hitch ball.