Performance Tuned Sway Bars for Improved Handling & Reduced Body Roll !!!
Eibach "Anti-Roll Kit" Sway Bars are designed to work with Eibach Pro-Kit and Sport-Line performance springs or as a separate suspension upgrade. Eibach sway bars reduce body roll through increased design stiffness over stock sway bars. This results in increased handling and cornering grip in any performance driving situation. Manufactured from cold-formed, high strength aircraft-grade steel for precision performance, and finished with a long-lasting red powder coat finish. All the necessary mounting hardware and instructions included for easy installation.
Features & Benefits
- Eibach # 2820.312 are performance tuned sway bar(s) for your Plymouth Neon
- Reduces body roll
- Increased handling and cornering grip
- Cold-formed, high-strength air craft grade steel
- Red powder coated
- Million Mile Warranty
|Front Sway Bar Diameter:||n/a|
|Rear Sway Bar Diameter:||22mm|
- 25 lbs.
- SKU #2820.312 Fits:
- 2001 Plymouth Neon 4-door (Including R/T & ACR Models)
- 2000 Plymouth Neon 4-door (Including R/T & ACR Models)
Non SRT-4 models require aftermarket SRT-4 struts and additional hardware kit 2820.312HKR to install Eibach's Anti-Roll Kit.