This Air Lift "AutoPilot" digital air management system includes everything you need to control the air pressure in Air Lifts air struts / springs (sold separately). The AutoPilot gives you one touch ride height control through the use of a digital display controller and electronic solenoid valves. This is the simplest of the Air Lift air management systems to install, requires only one wire to run to the dash of the vehicle from the solenoid manifolds to the controller. The advanced controller will let you control the auto ride height on the start of the car, individual wheel control, has all inflate/deflate buttons, digital voltmeter, and auto leak detection. Also included is heavy duty compressor and 5 gallon tank that power the air along with required hardware and hoses.
Features & Benefits
- Includes 5 Gallon Air Tank & 100% Duty Cycle Viair Air Compressor
- AutoPilot Digital Air Management System for use with Air Lift Air Springs (sold separately)
- Advanced Digital Controller w/one touch ride height adjustment
- Requires only one wire run to dash of vehicle
|Average Install Time:||4 to 6 Hours|
|Download Instructions||27642 Instructions|
|Max Working Pressure:||175 PSI|
|Air Line Size:||3/8"|
- Items Included:
- 1) Digital display controller & ECU, 2) Solenoid Manifolds, 1) 5 Gallon Air Tank, 1) Compressor & Required Hardware
- 46 lbs.
- Note: Designed for use with Air Lift "Air Springs / Struts" (sold separately)